Monday, September 22, 2008

Lord help me...

Been gone for a while... to much work, not enough away time... I'm sitting at work on Monday night praying someone will shoot me and put me out of my misery (Just Kidding of course). The only reason I say this is I've got two employees that can not get their work done by a deadline... So I'm stuck babysitting them. I'm sorry they can not operate their computers (or in one case they've broken one laptop and are now working on a second computer and doing a good job of breaking it as well.). The other has spent more time talking to the computer, I guess trying to find her files on the desktop that has about 200 icons on it, than she has doing the work. I of course have to wait for them because I'm the manager and must print the pages out and then proof them (I HATE doing this, I'm a graphics person, NOT a proofer). It doesn't help that I've been battling a cold for the past 5 days and can not breathe out of my nose and I'm now really crabby LOL. I've spent the last 3 hours looking at different websites, trying to act like I'm busy. Only having to check on the two slowpokes every once in a while. God, I love my job!!!

At least life away from here is good. My DBF is hopefully alright, haven't gotten to talk to him for a few days. My boys (nephews) are doing great in school. The oldest is now a sophomore in high school and is looking forward to his future. He wants to be a video game designer and is well on his way to achieving that goal. He takes a class in school that in his senior year will allow him to do an internship that, after graduating college, will mean that he can go strait to work :). The other two are doing great also all A's and having a great year.

But the best thing in the world, for now, will happen on Oct. 18. Me and my SIL will be attending the New Kids on the Block concert in New Orleans and best yet we've got 5 star passes. We get to meet the guys in a special event before the concert.

Well work calls...

No comments: