Friday, March 28, 2008

Life rolls on...

This week has been so much fun (insert sarcasm here).
First one of my co-workers, a very sweet lady, brings me a gift as a thank you for my work the past month. My assistant makes snide little comments about how much she helped and upset everyone in the room (and a few people that were told about it later). This hurt the other persons feelings and made me want to fire her on the spot (and I would have if I could have). So I made an excuse to leave the office for a little while to cool off. When I got back she (the assistant) was still in a foul mood, but she knew better than to say anything to me.
Next I battling my depression again. Being in a LDR is starting to wear on me and I told the DBF yesterday that I'm having trouble. I just want to be with him. He retires in July, but may not be able to leave until they get his medical stuff worked out. I want to fly out to CA, but moneys just to tight right now. This also contributes to my depression. I'm dealing with that the best way I can.
I have an appointment next Wed. to speak with an attorney about filing bankruptcy. God I didn't think I would get this low. But if I can work out the money problems, I know everything else will fall into place :).
On the upside, I've almost finished my Needle Guardian Needle Book. All I have left is to attach the pages and fringe the front edges. I'll post a picture later. I should have it finished this weekend.
Thank God its Friday, now I have the whole weekend to find six months worth of paycheck stubs.

Well I better get back to pretending to work.

No comments: