Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fun, fun, fun...

I'm having sooo much fun this week.
I emailed my daddy to tell him happy father's day Sunday. I don't call anymore. I hate talking to his answering machine. He never answers on the first try and it normally takes a few days for him to get back to me (if he does at all). He emailed me back a few hours later (daddy lives in TN with his new wife and stepdaughter). I really miss my dad, but he chose this life and there's nothing I can do about it. Oh well, I got to go see my PawPaw at least.
My DBF made it home to CA Sunday and went out with his three girls (he paid for dinner of course they're too young for jobs :)). He's got today off work, mainly because he's heading to Vegas on Thursday. Poor guy doesn't get a lot of home time between trips. We've been together for 3 months now, it's funny how quickly time goes when your happy :P
I got a more done on my dragon ride. I'll post a picture of it later.
I've also learned the people at my post office are idiots. My BF left his pocket knife at my house Tuesday night and we didn't find it until after he was in FL. Well I went to mail it to him and the ladies at the PO (who I've known most of my life) asked what I was shipping to a military address in CA. So I told them it was a pocket knife and some other small things. But that the knife was taped and bubble wrapped shut and wouldn't open. They said that I couldn't ship it and that only the knife manufacture could ship them. Well I went to a different PO today and they didn't question what I was shipping. Well, when I got back to work I checked the USPS website and it lists all the items that you can't ship and lo and behold knives aren't on the list. Oh well some people just think they know everything.

No comments: