Friday, June 22, 2007

Other people...

Today is not a good day. For some reason certain people around me seem to think that I’m delusional. Why, you may ask. Cause I’ve got a really sweet BF. The kind of man I’ve always wanted. The person in question is NOT a friend, she is an obnoxious former co-worker, and she’s jealous that he chose me and not her. Her biggest problem is that she is rather large (like 2 or 3 of me) and he wasn’t attracted to her. It didn’t help that she is a loud mouth. So now she’s calling me delusional and calling me a word that rhymes with witch. That’s fine with me. I know where her education level is now (she may have gone to community college, but I don’t think her brain advanced past middle school). I’ve been the bigger person by not saying anything to her, and believe me the opportunity is there. What really bothers me is that the person I work with, that I consider a friend, is agreeing with her and she is the one that introduced us. Ok, I’ll just have to suck it up and not speak to her for a while, with the exception of work related conversation. I talked with my BF at lunch and he just said to tell them that we weren’t dating anymore and to not wear my promise ring and a necklace that he gave me.

No comments: