Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Half way thru the week

Well it's Wendnesday. Half of the week is done. The week's been pretty good. Monday I got to work on my dragon ride

I found out that my BF will be coming this way next week on his way to FL, so I'll get to see him at least for a night :).
Yesterday I got my first shippment of study materials from my school (Penn-Foster) and sat at work yesterday afternoon and took the first exam. I got a 100% :). I went home and picked 6 huge bell peppers from my garder and stuffed them for dinner (and lunch today and dinner tonight :P).
Today's been fairly boring at work. Not too much to do, waiting on the advertising staff to turn in their stuff for next weeks papers. Oh well, I'd rather be a little bored than have so much to do I don't know where to start.

No comments: