Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What a week :)

I'm having a pretty good week, so far. Sunday my BF left CA to go to FL to drop of a bus there. He drove all day Monday to get to my house. He got in about 11 pm. While I was waiting for him to get in I fixed a new blanket for him. I knotted the edges of a fleece panel with a Navy logo print. I went and met him at his truck and we decided to spend the night in the truck. That was a first for me, sleeping in the back of an 18 wheeler. But I was shocked that the bed was very comfortable (a little small for two people, but I was with him so I didn't care :) ).
We got up around 6 and went to the store to get stuff for breakfast and then headed to my house. He finally got to meet my mom. After breakfast I got dressed for work (bummer) and dropped him off at his rig. He drove the front back to my house and hung out there working on his Baja Buggy. My neighbor (who's like a grandmother to me) introduced herself to him. She called me at work to let me know that he was out in the sun working on his toy (it was about 96 degrees yesterday) and offered for him to use her carport. I went home for lunch and convinced him to bring the toys inside and work on it in the living room (mom had already said it was ok). After I got off work, we got to spend the rest of the night chilling with my mom and watching tv. I cooked him some stuffed bell peppers, which he loved :). He even took the two leftover ones for the road.
We went back to the lot where he left his trailer and he rehooked the trailer up (that was interesting to watch) and we spent the night in his truck again.
We were going to get up at 4 am so he could get on the road, but he kept hitting the snooze button and didn't get up until 6 am. I told him goodbye and headed to my house to get ready for work and he hit the road to FL. He should be there by 1 or 2 this afternoon. He may get to come back thru on his way home, but we won't know until later.
Other than that work's been a pain in the butt. My stupid boss called me yesterday on my way back from lunch and asked me where I was (I was 10 mins late cause my lunch and the heat got my stomach upset). Thankfully he left and didn't come back.
Today's going slow. I have a few things to do at work.
I didn't get to work on my Dragon Ride at all so far this week. I'll work on it tonight.

No comments: