Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A really great weekend :)

This weekend was great. I took a couple of Advil PM's Friday night and woke up Saturday at 10 am. After eating breakfast, I propped up on the couch to watch the TV and fell asleep (note to self, don't take two anymore LOL). I woke up again about 1 pm and felt a lot better. I worked a little on my school stuff and then cross stitched for a while. I got to talk to my BF of course and everything is great with him. He got to spend the weekend with his girls.
Sunday we didn't do much. I got up and did the usual eat and sit and watch TV for a while. We were deciding whether or not to brave the rain to go see PawPaw. It had started pouring rain so we weren't going if it didn't stop. I got to cross stitch more on on Dragon Ride and watch most of the Deadliest Catch season. My DBF wants to go be a crabber after his retirement from the Navy. It finally stopped raining and we went to PawPaw's for dinner and went to Walmart for some groceries.
Yesterday, I went to work and everything when ok. Got home and visited with my neighbor for a little while and talked to the BF for a little bit. I think 90% of our calls drop (AT&T has the fewest dropped calls, yeah right :P). I did a stitch-a-long for the TWBB and worked on Dragon Ride again.

I'll work tonight on the rest of the head. I've also gotta make signs for our community market this Saturday :)

No comments: